Thursday, July 22, 2010

Hot MODEL of the Week is Valentine - OMP


Here's an update on OneModelPlace Weekly Hot model of the week. Here you can see one of the models who is working hard in the community of One Model Place. Check her story below and be inspired for more things what other models are doing.

Valentine (OMP Model #228885) has modeled for over five years now, and has no intention of retiring anytime soon – which is great news for all the photographers who have yet to work with this talented young lady.

She got her start as a model via a newspaper advertisement. “I answered this ad in the paper, not really knowing what to expect, and was suddenly transformed into a 1940s pinup girl complete with victory curls and everything. That was a lot of fun. I enjoy embodying a totally new persona from time to time.”

These days, the Louisiana resident focused mainly on fine art shoots. “I’m an art model, which I really enjoy. I mostly do art nudes. I’ve always been really interested in art, and the more I model, the more I’ve been getting into photography. Having a good understanding of aesthetics and light really helps my work.”


Read full article here || Model Valentine.


0 comments:

Post a Comment