Monday, August 23, 2010

Hot Model of the week of OMP - SampleMeagan


Meet SampleMeagan of OneModelPlace.com. She's the new Hot Model this week. I know you're all waiting for who's gonna be the next. Check her out for more of her.

"SampleMeagan feels that a career in modeling and photography may have been pre-determined. “My whole life I had people telling me I should model, so I grew up knowing I would do just that. My sister and I would take pictures of each other when we were as young as eight years old. We would play dress-up with our costume box. Then in high school, I was cast in the runway shows for the fashion design classes. By the time I got to college, I decided to go to school for photography to ‘help with my modeling’ and fell in love with that. I have been doing both ever since.” 
Read More... SampleMeagan

0 comments:

Post a Comment