Monday, September 6, 2010

Hot Model of the week of OMP - Angelique


September is here and a new Hot Model of the week from OneModelPlace.com. Models in view will not be left out spreading the word. Meet French model Angelique her lush beauty and her story how she got into OneModelPlace.

"Angelique heard about OneModelPlace.com during a recent assignment, and joined right away. “I was abroad for a photo shoot, and the photographer started talking about some models he chooses from OneModelPlace. So I decided to register. I really like the fact that there are photographers from all over the world listed on OMP. I’m French, but I’m crazy about the U.S. I lived there for three years, so l would particularly love to work with more American photographers.”


Read more and check more photos | Angelique
Link source: blog.onemodelplace.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment