Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Hot Model of the week of OMP - Jennifer

New update from OneModelPlace.com, check out Hot Model Jennifer for these week. She is a Playboy Playmate and appeared on TV many times and so with other movies.

Playboy Playmate Jennifer is a great example of someone who was in the right place at the right time. She had never even modeled before when the opportunity to pose for the popular magazine arose. “I started modeling completely by accident. I was a make-up artist at one of the Playboy Mansion parties – originally I was not even suppose to attend. Well, during the event, Hef noticed me and asked me to be a Playmate!”

Since her auspicious debut as Miss August 2001, Jennifer has always taken the same approach to any assignment she goes on. “I just have fun with it. I am always laughing with the makeup artists and photographers. I make fun of myself on shoots and do a lot of joking around — I’m basically a goof!”

Read the full story | Model Jennifer

Link source: blog.onemodelplace.com
Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment