Monday, October 18, 2010

Hot Model of the week of OMP - Shelby


New Hot Model from OneModelPlace.com is Shelby... Who is she? Check out her work and stuff stuff with OMP Photographers.

Like most young women, Shelby had a longtime dream of modeling in magazines such as “Maxim” and “Sports Illustrated,” but only recently was able to fulfill her desire thanks in large part to members of OneModelPlace.com.

“I just started modeling in June of this year. My dream of being a model probably wouldn/t have happened if a good friend and gifted photographer named Reid Windle had not believed in me.

She was able to turn her dream into a reality when Reid and fellow photographers Jon Barry and John Fisher recommended she set up an online portfolio on OneModelPlace.com. “OMP has helped me expand my modeling career by providing a great tool to promote myself and a safe way to communicate with photographers to find work.”

Click here more photos of Shelby.

Link source: blog.onemodelplace.com
Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment