Tuesday, October 12, 2010

OMP Rising Star - Model Brooklyn Sky

Here is a new Rising Star a Model from Indiana, meet Brooklyn Sky. OneModelPlace.com updates us with their talents in their community. Aspiring models, should check her story, and be inspired.

Brooklyn Sky started her modeling career at a very young age, “ I started doing pageants at the age of 18 months until I was six years old. At that point my parents were approached by an agency. But other commitments took me away from it for several years.”


Thankfully an opportunity arose that brought her back into the business for good. “Last year I volunteered to be a model for a photography class, and that’s when I realized how much I missed being in front of the camera. The instructor, who is a professional photographer in Fort Wayne, told me I should get back into modeling and recommended I join OMP. So I decided in April of 2009 to start my career again and see where I could take it. Then I contacted my old agency, and they immediately signed me again.”

OneModelPlace.com has been a valuable resource for Brooklyn since her return to modeling. “OMP has given me the opportunity to network and enabled me to meet some absolutely amazing photographers that have become very close personal friends. Without their guidance and support I wouldn’t be where I am today. Albert Onderko of Images by Design (OMP Member #101144) was the first photographer that took a chance on me, and Rich Pearson of Gonzo Photos (OMP Member #236085) has been invaluable to me with his support and photography skills in building my port.”

The Fort Wayne, Indiana resident is dedicated to pursuing a career in the field. “Although I’m only 16, I take this very seriously. I always try to be very professional and give 110 percent during the shoot. But I also like to have fun and try new things. I want it to be a win/win for me and the photographer.”

Read more | here

Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment