Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Hot Model of the week of OMP - Jenny


Hot MODEL of the week from OneModelPlace.com is back again. This beauty is from Canada

Blonde bombshell Jenny has modeled for over four years now and is still loving it. That’s not surprising when you realize that this model prides herself on having a positive attitude and outlook. “I consider myself easygoing and professional. Photographers I’ve worked with always say I can be counted on and that I have a great attitude.”

If Jenny looks familiar it’s because you may have seen her in a variety of publications. “I have been featured in many magazines like Playboy, Easy Rider, Planet Muscle, People Australia, Esquire Turkey, Slitz in Sweden, La Revista Shock in Spain, American Curves, and FHM.” She also made many television and film appearances in projects such as “Intelligence,” “Stargate Atlantis,” “The L Word,” “Fantastic Four,” “Good Luck Chuck,” and “Smallville.”

Story and photos here | Hot Model Jenny

Link source: blog.onemodelplace.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment