Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Hot Model of the week of OMP - Kat


New Hot MODEL of the week is no other than Kat from OneModelPlace.com. A new to OMP but started with confidence.

Kat started modeling this summer after a recommendation from her friend Shelby. The confident, relaxed, and laidback Florida resident has shot with OneModelPlace.com photographers including Jon Barry and Reid Windle from Sunshine and Satin.

“My first photographer, Reid, introduced me to OneModelPlace.com. He helped me make my profile for me, to be totally honest. Through OMP, I would like to get more email offers and casting calls for pin-up work and classic old-school lingerie shoots.”

Her preparation for each photo shoot is as laidback as she is. “I take a nap. Then around an hour before the shoot, I do my makeup and hair. You know, the good stuff!”

Read more | Model Kat

Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment